The 2010 Brazilian FE Class calendar is defined with the following dates:
- March 6th and 7th: Sao Paulo - SP
- April 2nd to 4th: Vitoria - ES
- September 25th and 26th: Porto Alegre - RS
- October 9th and 10th: National Championships - Araruama - RJ
- October 11th to 17th: FORMULA EXPERIENCE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS - Araruama - RJ
- November 13th to 15th: Salvador - BA
- December 4th and 5th: Balneario Camboriu - SC
An extensive calendar for a continental country. From south to north, the Brazilian FE fleet will be on the water all through the year. The highlight event in 2010 is, of course, the World Championship, at Rio, but a lot of exciting venues will attract a target of 100 sailors to be part of the Brazilian FE Ranking.
The Azul Linhas Aereas will support the 2010 Brazilian FE Circuit. The newest air line company on Brazilian market joining forces with the fastest growing windsurfing class.